Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - My patience is limited

  The banquet downstairs was very lively. chatting with big shots.

  When Su Xici came out of the study, his back was soaked in cold sweat, and the hand holding the doorknob was shaking so much that he could hardly hold it. He didn't expect that the domineering boss in the eyes of a brain-dead novel could be so hostile. This feeling of domineering brought back some not-so-good memories.

  "Butler Su, you're here." Max leaned against the corridor not far away, saw him come out, and approached him cordially to say hello.

      Su Xici withdrew his hand and put it by his side, turned around calmly, "Hello."

  Max has a unique bad taste, he likes to watch other people come out of his boss's office. Regardless, they all became downcast and submissive, with a look of lovelessness on their faces.

  He purposely approached to observe Su Xici's expression, wanting to appreciate his tragic situation, but he was unconsciously attracted by his appearance.

  Compared with looking from a distance, looking up close is more attractive. Under the silver-rimmed glasses, there are quiet and gentle amber eyes, as if telling "It's okay", he can tolerate and forgive all the mistakes you made to him. The long and curly eyelashes trembled with the blinking of the eyelids, and a drop of sweat rolled from the milky white skin, along the sideburns and ears, soaking and flowing all the way, and finally sank into the collar of the tightly folded white shirt.

  Max licked his lips and was about to speak, but the other party thought he had no intention of talking to him, so he nodded, staggered away from him, and left.

  There is only someone who is deeply regretful because he didn't grasp the timing well.

  Su Xi resigned and walked downstairs, Aunt Mei came over at some point and asked, "Will the young master come down?"

  "At present, there is no plan."

  "What kind of thing is this, I specially arranged it for him Fengyan, but I am not there."

  Aunt Mei only dared to complain about Su Xici, because she knew that this person would not spread the word.

  "Maybe the jet lag is not reversed."

  "I'll go get him some snacks and tea. Even if he can't come down, he still has to eat dinner." Aunt Mei chattered about going to the self-service area outside to pick out food, and even dragged him along.

  Su Xici really wasn't in the mood to do this, so he scooped his eyes and saw Nangong Rong not far away surrounded by a group of young people, he resolutely rejected Aunt Mei and walked over there.

  "Susu, where have you been? Come quickly." Nangong Rong couldn't see anyone all night, and was very worried. "I heard from Wen Nan that you were the one who shot just now? Are you injured? It's too dangerous to do so. Okay, let Xiao Qun and the others come next time."

  Nangong Wennan hurriedly said: "Yeah, Grandpa, he almost died. You said that it is rare for the eldest brother to come back. If there is such a mess, he probably won't want to come back again."

  Nangong Yao reprimanded pretendingly: " What nonsense!"

  "Am I not telling the truth?" Nangong Minnan sarcastically said.

  Nangong Rong's complexion was not very good, and he tightened his hold on Su Xi to resign.

  "I didn't expect Steward Su to be so young, but he gave people a sense of peace of mind and reliability."