Chapter 17

Chapter 17 -Keep out of the wind, hurry up

  The golf ball traced a parabola in the air, landed on the edge of the fairway, rolled a short distance, and came to rest on the sand.

  "This shot made a big mistake." Nangong Ran said.

  "It's still a long time before the end of this game, and we don't know who will win." Situ Se pressed the peaked cap on his head, and called a golf cart with Nangong Ran.

  "Situ, I'm going too." Bu Xizhi excitedly said, trotting to follow, also wanting to get in the car.

  The two of them were talking about business while playing basketball. Playing golf was secondary, so what was he doing with him?

  "I never heard that you could play ball before." Situ said with a smile.

  It's rare for Bu Xizhi to meet Nangong Ran. After meeting him this time, he doesn't know when the next time will be. If he can handle him today, he will be able to soar into the sky directly. What else is there to do with Situ Se?

  "It's just that I don't have a chance to let you know." He clasped the back of the car seat with both hands, looked at the two with disbelief, and said proudly, "Coincidentally, I used to be the overall champion in the Tour Classic."

  "Oh," Situ Se was slightly surprised, "I didn't expect you to be so good at golf."

  "It just happened to be a bit of luck." Bu Xizhi said modestly, he knew that if he wanted to squeeze into a wealthy family and impress these people, good looks alone were not enough.

  "Two against one, President Situ, the victory is not martial." Nangong Ran said with a smile that was not a smile.

  Why is the person brought here so blind that he can't even persuade him to go back? He has a long face but no eyes.

  Situ Se was impatient. He was going to let him go directly, but when the words came to his lips, he raised his head and looked at the person not far away.

  "I'll help you find one, it's not two-on-one. Butler Su, can you play golf?"

  "You think highly of him, how can a servant who can only serve wine and do housework have such high-end hobbies." Bu Xizhi rushed to talk.

  Nangong Ran's voice sounded without ups and downs, "There is no high or low occupation, nor are there hobbies."

  "Indeed." Bu Xizhi immediately changed his words, "Butler Su, do you know how to play golf? Do you want to try it? It's easy. Yes, it's a rare opportunity for you."

  "Now is my working time," Su Xici stood motionless under the balcony, and said kindly, "I'm afraid I can't accompany you."

  "Don't be afraid, it's nothing It's so embarrassing." Bu Xizhi smiled with interest, "We won't laugh at you."

  "If not, I can teach you." With that, Situ Se got out of the car, "Use my club , I will teach you how to play."

  Nangong Ran and Su Xici's faces turned cold at the same time.

  One after the other, one teaches and the other learns, the whole person must stick together.

  The smile on Bu Xizhi's face froze, and he was filled with jealousy for a moment. He originally planned to pull him over as a foil, but he didn't expect to create an opportunity for them instead.

  Recalling just now, this person probably heard what he said to Nan Gongran, and he was angry and scared, worried that this person would take the opportunity to tell Situ Se what he said, kick him down, and take over by himself.