69

69.     You are like this, I am very shameless

    Nan Gongran's face flushed when he heard this.

    "You're like this, I don't have face."

    "I want face or a boyfriend?"

    "Boyfriend." He said decisively.

    Su Xici held back his smile and pulled off his pants.

    Nangong Ran's well-proportioned and healthy long legs trembled, the insteps were stacked together, and ten toes were buckled inward, wishing to curl up into a ball.

    Su Xi resigned and wrung out the towel, calling him, "Head up."

    Nangong Ran hesitantly raised his head from the pillow.     Su Xici

    took a look and smiled, "Are you always planning to die heroically?

    "

The head is tilted back high.

    With cool fingers, he combed back the messy brown hair on his forehead. He wiped the hot towel down from his forehead, lifted his eyelids, and rubbed his cheeks. The warm water mist steamed every pore.

    He opened his eyes.

    Su Xici was tilting his head, rubbing his neck, his amber eyes were serious and focused, like treating every rare and precious fragile item in the manor, caring for him wholeheartedly.

    Noticing that the blank eyes were directly on him, Su Xici touched his eyes lightly and slid away immediately.

    "This water is so hot." Nangong Ran said.

    "Didn't you cry tired, just to relieve it." Su Xici pressed his tilted head back on the pillow, and wrung out the hot towel after wiping the back of his neck. The hot air sticks to the skin. Knead him lightly with your fingers.

    "How can you know everything." Nangong Ran sighed comfortably, it would be better if those hands were pressed directly on the skin.

    "As a housekeeper, there is nothing you can't do." Su Xi resigned softly, "It's just knowledge about acupuncture points."

    These are all things that come with learning which body parts to attack will make people lose their mobility the fastest. .

    In his previous life, he was a top student with super learning ability.

    The nape of the neck, shoulders, arms, upper back, waist...

    "The waist is fine." The boss was shy.

    Su Xici withdrew his hand to draw the towel according to his words, and finally stretched out his fingers to poke a spot on his waist.

    Boss Ba suddenly felt a shock cross his mind, itching to laugh, but also a strange numbness, he almost didn't disarm on the spot.

    Then he would lose his face.

    "Don't make trouble." Nangong Ran seriously criticized, and just finished speaking, a finger caught the side of his underwear.

    His susu turned bad.

    "What are you going to do?"

    "Changing your underwear for you, can't you tell?

    "

    "Then do it yourself."

    Nangong Ran couldn't move his entire back now, how could he bend down to change.