Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Before you mess with me, you'd better be prepared to bear my anger.

  Max shrank himself in the small table by the floor-to-ceiling window, not daring to move, for fear that the anger would spread to him.

  "Hello." Someone who had been working as a sculpture for a long time finally said, "Go and call Su Xici."

  Max poked his head out of the document and found that Nangong Rong had left long ago. After hearing this order, he realized that it was called For myself, I quickly threw the documents on the table and ran out to make a phone call.

  Two minutes later, the assistant came to report hesitantly, butler Su was very busy.

  To put it bluntly, I just don't want to see him.

  No one was seen, so there was no way to ask him to go to the group to help.

  Without help, Su Xici and Nangong Yao would have no chance to make small moves.

  Without creating opportunities for them, the old man still thinks that Su Xici is a good idea, and he doesn't know how long he will live under the same roof.

  Thinking of this, Nangong Ran took a deep breath, suppressed his anger, and decided to condescend himself to find someone.

  "Where is he?"

  ——Su Xici was counting the things brought out of last night's banquet outside the manor. These things needed to be packed one by one, and finally put into the warehouse, and they would be taken out at the next banquet.

  The grass with fresh shoots was soft and vibrant in the sun. A group of maids and servants cleaned and dried the things, put them away, folded them, and looked at them one by one before his eyes. After registering, he arranged the storage location.

  Amongst a bunch of black and white figures, a different figure appeared.

  Nangong Ran walked over aggressively with long legs, his sharp eyes swept over quickly, and immediately fixed on the straight figure in black suit not far away.

  "Butler Su, you are so arrogant, my assistants can't even invite you?"

  Su Xici was writing on the plywood without raising his head. As the man approached, he silently separated some distance from him.

  At this moment, he was cold and distant.

  Nangong Ran remembered the old man's words, gave a "tsk" impatiently, and quietly moved a small step closer.

  Seeing that no one was moving, he brushed his hair, his eyes drifted to the servants who were working in an orderly manner, and he tried to calm his tone, "I plan to acquire a film and television company, and you will be the main person in charge."

  "I'm just a housekeeper, the company's affairs I don't understand."

  "The relevant documents and procedures will be handled by the subordinates, just go and talk to the boss. That boss used to work from scratch, and his status is similar to yours. You can get twice the result with half the effort if you communicate with him."

  Su Xi resigned and tilted his head, After thinking about it, "Okay."

  It was so easy to agree?

  Nangong Ran still couldn't believe it. After he realized it, he questioned: "You don't even ask which company it is?"

  "I'm just a part-time job, within my ability Just do your best, any company is a new challenge for me, a novice." Su Xi said calmly.