88

88.     Whoever mentions getting back is a dog!

    As soon as Nangong Ran finished handling the affairs in the manor, he immediately asked the driver to drive to the hospital. The last words of Nangong Rong on the phone really made people feel uneasy.

    But when I called again later, the phone was already turned off. When I contacted Su Xici, no one answered, and when I called Xiao Qun, the phone was also turned off.

    This made him anxious enough, Su Xici lost his temper at him angrily before leaving, he knew that this person had misunderstood, but at that time all the doctors and nurses were present, he couldn't explain too much.

    Panting and running to the door of the B-ultrasound room, Su Xici sat on the chair at the door with a cold and numb face, staring fixedly at one place, as if disconnected from the whole world.

    With a low cough, he sat at the other end of the row of chairs.

    Seeing that there was no response, he slowly moved a seat to the side.

    Su Xici pursed his lips and didn't even look at him.

    Nangong Ran got a little more courageous, moved two seats to the side, saw that he was not moving, moved again, and sat beside him.

    Guiltily glanced at the man, he looked forward, stretched out his hand, put it on the back of the chair next to him, and hooked the man's shoulder eagerly.

    "Go away."

    Su Xici said two words coldly, not wanting to give any extra breath.

    "Susu, don't be so heartless." Nangong Ran handed over the kraft paper bag in his hand, "I took some snacks from the kitchen when I came here, you must be hungry, I must have not eaten lunch yet, I will open it for you."

    Su Xi Ci Shi grabbed his wrist, blunt nails embedded in his skin, his eyes were cold, "You keep it from me."

    He hates others to keep it from him.

    Uncle Gu and Wu Mingxuan suffered a lot for this.

    "It was an emergency."

    "And before that? Even if you only came up with this plan this morning, you have time to talk to the master that morning, why didn't you tell me?" Su Xici's eyes were moist, and the bloodshot color gradually smudged to the surroundings , "You don't trust me."

    "No, Susu, you're overthinking." Nangong Ran said, "I thought there was no need for you to know about this."

    "You don't trust me, and you keep everything secret." Me." Su Xici shook his head slightly, muttering to himself.

    Under the silver-rimmed glasses, the long and narrow eyes revealed a trace of madness.

    He hates unknown dangers.

    These people cannot be trusted, they will hurt him, and they are not good people.

    He wants to protect himself.

    I am no longer the Su Xici who can only be slaughtered like a dog!

    Only when they show their strength to others, will they be afraid of themselves, crawl in front of themselves, and let them become their own obedient dogs.

    Only when they are beaten and know the pain, will they know how to obey.

    Just like how I was treated by those people back then.