92

92.     Calling "Dad"

    Su Xici picked up the tortoise he raised on the table. The tortoise's shell was cracked, and its head, limbs and tail were hanging out. It was obvious that it had suffered inhuman abuse during its lifetime.

    He aimed his unkind eyes at Nangong Ran.

    "I wanted to take revenge on me. Seeing that I was not around, I tortured and killed my pets?

    " Revenge on you."

    Su Xici brought his tortoise in front of his eyes, and shook it.

    "When I came in, your tortoise didn't stay in its nest well, and ran into the middle of the road, and I happened to step on it. Then," he gestured awkwardly, "I just thought, before you come, , see if I can rescue him, do some cardiopulmonary resuscitation, artificial respiration or something."

    "Uh..." The other party's reason was so good that Su Xi was speechless for a while.

    Nangong Ran hesitated for a while, carefully took the tortoise out of his hand, and said: "The tortoise cannot be revived after death, and I will help you bury it."

    Walking out of the greenhouse, he picked a rose flower, and pulled the soil twice , dig a shallow pit, solemnly put the turtle into the pit, make a wish, and sprinkle some flower petals.

    Hallelujah.

    "How did you get into my room?" A faint sentence came from behind.

    Nangong Ran filled the hole and said: "I don't know. I was drunk at the time, and I walked into your house after shaking."

    "The lock is intact and has not been pried." Su Xici affirmed, "You have the key."

    "I opened the window, but you forgot to close the

    window." "There is no mess by the window."

    "I have arranged it neatly."

    "Everything is aligned according to my standard, and there is no dust. Soil." Su Xici said calmly, turned his white palm upwards, and stretched out towards him, "Bring it."

    Nangong Ran reluctantly gave him the secret key.

    After receiving the key, Su Xici turned his eyes away, and was about to chase away, "Is there anything else, young master?"

    He tensed his back, and just about to raise his hand, he withdrew his strength and avoided it to the side.

    With sharp eyes and quick hands, Nangong Ran grabbed his arm and hugged him forcefully.

    "Susu..."

    "We broke up."

    "You deliberately avoided me."

    "You think too much, young master."

    Hearing his distant tone, Nangong Ran hugged him even tighter.

    "Master, if it troubles you, as I said, I can resign."

    "What else can you do besides hiding." Nangong Ran suddenly said coldly.

    Fearing his anger, Su Xici hastily withdrew from his embrace and lowered his head.

    "I asked if it was my problem, and you said no, it's your own problem. If this is the case, then you can say it, let's face it together and solve it together. If we can't solve it, I will try to find a way. I can't do it. Why did you decide from the beginning that there was no way to give up our relationship so easily."