83

83.     That kid looks interested to you, I have to declare my sovereignty first, occupy the moral high ground, and declare the victory of the revolution one step ahead of time!

    Nan Gongtang stood outside the door of the villa, looked around, but found no one in the yard.

    "Big brother? Big brother." He called a few times, the villa was quiet, no one was found, so he gave up and left disappointed.

    In the villa, Nan Gongyan was delirious and tied aside, Su Xici stared at the man outside, a little strange.

    After the people left, he put on a simple disguise for himself, and rushed to the next scene in a hurry.

    In the coffee shop, Nangong Ran was waiting for him impatiently.

    "Are you always this loose?" He said majesticly, "You are the second man who dares to make me wait. Next time, all our transactions will be cancelled."

    "Did you forget? This time you took the initiative Looking for me." Su Xi said sarcastically, "I spared time to answer your invitation, isn't it normal for you to wait for ten minutes."

    "You are not worthy."

    "What information do you want to exchange?"

    Nangong Ran Feeling a little irritable, "Last time you said that my "sweetheart" is pregnant, what do you mean? "

    It means to do it." "Su Xi resigned, "Hua Bei recently left the manor, you know about this, right?" "

    "Where did you know that?" "Nan Gongran's temperament became fierce. This was just a trivial matter in the manor, but it was known to Situ Se's people.

    Hua Bei belonged to Situ Se?

    "Your slander is as ridiculous as Situ Se's. "

    Really pregnant? Su Xici was a little surprised, he recalled the plot, and said this vaguely.

    Nangong Ran never touched the flower shell, how could it make her pregnant? Whose seed in her stomach belongs to it? Clear.

    To be sure, Huabei is definitely a link in someone's conspiracy.

    "Why don't you talk?"

    "What do you want me to say?" Su Xici choked on the opposite side, adhering to the principle of saying less and making less mistakes, and being very wary of him.

    "What's Situ Se's plan in the future?"

    Su Xici recalled the plot of the original novel, briefly talked about Tian Cheng and Situ Se's joint efforts to persecute Huabei, and finally said: "After this, Huabei will Taking the child in his belly, monk Qian, to country M."

    "This is a detailed plan." Nangong Ran snorted coldly, but it is very strange that it will be of any use to him.

    They bully Huabei, what does it matter to him?

    "You care about her so much? Bring her back and keep her locked up in the manor for protection." Su Xici put down his coffee cup and said sourly.

    "Can you talk less harshly? You and I are strangers, not your relatives or friends." Nangong Ran lowered his face. He is also used to being praised by others. No one dares to talk to him like this. "No wonder he looks like he has no friends. Whoever can bear it is your fault." The corners of Su Xici's

    mouth trembled, and he had to say that Nangong Ran treated Susu in the manor differently from people he didn't know.

    In a word, stepped on his sore spot.