Chapter 13

Chapter 13 - You are not a woman, what's wrong with touching you?

  Nangong Ran sat there for half an afternoon boringly, just to block someone.

  Su Xici hid from him for three whole days after the question in the study that day, and even kept saying that he was not guilty.

  Now that people finally got into the car, they didn't know what to say for a while.

  "What happened last time...why did you sit so far away!"

  Su Xizhi sat by the door, with a considerable distance from him.

  What is he, a virus?

  I haven't seen him for a few days. Why is this man's face thinner?

  "Master, you don't need to be so loud, I can hear you clearly." He said gently, his expression was no different from usual, even the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, very kind.

  Nangong Ran propped his hands by the window, and said indifferently: "You haven't given me a reasonable answer to the question in the study last time."

  "Everything is the young master's wishful thinking."

  Su Xici calmly looked at the person in the middle Looking in the rearview mirror, fingers clasped on the back of his left hand, "I have a clear grasp of the stock trend. I have played for so many years, and I have learned a lot. This time I participated in it, and I am more sensitive to some information. Naturally, I am bolder and invest more. A lot of money. It's a pity that the young master doesn't believe it, and I can't find a suitable answer. Maybe, the young master wants to hear me lie to you?"

  Sometimes it's really such a coincidence that even you have to praise it, like a prophet.

  Nangong Ran has never had much luck, so he never believed in any kind of coincidence. If there is such a coincidence, it would be better to do a divination every time the group encounters difficulties.

  Su Xici's words seemed to be perfectly explained, but at the same time they seemed to be empty talk, with nothing worth pondering.

  Is it really just a coincidence? It was

  silent all the way, and when they returned to the manor, Nangong Ran ordered: "You come with me."

  Su Xici closed the car door and followed behind him silently.

  The person in front walked quickly, as if he was thinking about something, but the servant beside him stopped to say hello to him, but he ignored him and walked straight through the hall.

  "Su Xici." He suddenly stopped and turned to look at him, "If..."

  Su Xici followed his pace with difficulty and quickly at his original pace, never expecting that he would stop halfway, I didn't react at all.

  Seeing that he was about to hit his arms, he leaned back, took a big step back, almost fell to the ground, and barely managed to maintain his body after staggering two steps.

  "What's the matter, young master?" He immediately adjusted his face and figure, and asked with concern.

  Nangong Ran didn't expect him to react so strongly, and the words he wanted to say slipped away from his mouth for a while.

  "If it's okay, I need to feed the master medicine." He said to bypass him.

  He took a step forward, "I'll go with you."