61

61.

When Nan Gongran woke up, he was lying on the bed with his head tilted, and his mouth and nose were connected to a ventilator.

His eyes moved with difficulty, and his sight quickly caught a thin figure lying on his stomach at the window outside the ward. The large hospital gown was worn empty on his body, and most of the light penetrated through it.

Five minutes later, he couldn't believe it, all he could move was a pair of eyes.

Su Xici through the glass stared helplessly at the person in the intensive care unit. Seeing that he had woken up, his whole body also came alive at this moment, his hanging heart dropped and resumed beating.

Pulling the corners of his mouth, he showed a small, flattering smile to the person inside.

The person in the ward moved slightly, blinked his eyes at him, and gave him a mischievous wink.

Su Xici couldn't help but smile, lowered his head with a smile, resting his forehead on the back of his hand, embarrassment rippled on his face.

This man, after all, is not honest.

After hesitating for a moment, he timidly raised his head from the back of his hand, and looked into the eyes inside.

The ventilator was covered with a layer of white mist, Nangong Ran seemed to open his mouth to say something, he couldn't hear it, and before he could speak, he was already trapped in the gentle whirlpool of the other party, and forgot to breathe.

He knows what he's thinking.

He's saying, it's okay.

How could it be okay.

"Butler Su."

Su Xici reluctantly looked away, looked at Cheng Feng, and smiled politely.

Seeing that his eyes were bloodshot, Cheng Feng asked, "Do you want to go back to the ward to rest first?"

"It's okay, I want to stay here with him." Su Xi resigned, the words in his mouth were so soft that they could be blown away in the air.

Chengfeng was in a dilemma, "I need to ask you for some basic information about the case."

Su Xici turned his head to look at the person in the intensive care unit, Nan Gongran closed his eyes again at this moment, and fell into a coma.

He held out his hand and invited the investigator into his room.

"What happened yesterday, the cause and effect, I need to know the specific details." Cheng Feng took out his notebook and pen, and added, "The whole process is complete."

After closing the door, Su Xici organized his words and roughly explained the incident speak out.

From the time he decided to practice, to the time when he discovered Jian Yao's abnormality during the exercise, he decided to let Nangong Ran and the driver temporarily change their identities. Afterwards, the driver was kidnapped and they were asked to pay the ransom. Then there was an explosion, killing dozens of people and injuring more than 200 people. .

At the end, he asked softly: "How was the explosion?"

"The bones of the five closest students were not found." Cheng Feng wiped his face, not daring to recall the tragic situation when he rushed to the scene. "Except for you and those five people, 236 people have been injured and 48 people have died."

He sighed. At that time, the students were walking towards the cafeteria, and the truck was 30 meters away, and half of the cafeteria was bombed. There are ruins and blood everywhere.