Thailand

"What's next ?" Bey asked as she bopped Blue up and down on her hip , pointing at the bright colors , decorations , and elephants that paced the streets of Thailand , their current vacation spot

"What's next ?" Bey asked as she bopped Blue up and down on her hip , pointing at the bright colors , decorations , and elephants that paced the streets of Thailand , their current vacation spot .

Their idea was to show their daughter the world before she turned 2 but now that she thought about it , she wouldn't remember any of this other than the photos they would show her so she would make sure they took the best pictures possible hoping her daughter smiled at the images and vaguely remembered that day .

Jay was just a few steps ahead of them scrunching his face up at everything after Bey asked him nicely more than once to show some respect for the culture .

His idea of a good vacation was her underneath him with her legs shaking like a leaf with the Eiffel Tower in the background but they had a child now , a very nosy , very clingy toddler that wanted wanted to be with mommy and daddy constantly even when she slept .

"Shawn " Bey called again .

She was tired of telling a 40 something year old man to fix his damn face .

"What ?" He asked stopping so her shorter legs could catch up

"What ?" He asked stopping so her shorter legs could catch up . For once she wasn't wearing heels , her once bare feet in a pair of simple brown sandals after he complained about her feet getting dirty or the risk of her getting an infection .

All he ever learned about other countries was
Rule #1 - Never get locked up . You'll be in this motherfucker forever and a day
Rule #2 - Don't eat some random dish you've never heard of . That's how he ended up eating Goat balls back in '06 trying to impress her .
And the most important rule of all besides staying strapped was Rule #3 - Don't catch anything
Foreign doctors , Blake people, and diseases didn't mix .

"What's next on the list ?" Bey asked using the opportunity to grab his hand now that Blue was gripping neck .

"I thought you were picking ?" Bey asked a bit disappointed that he wasn't really putting any effort into the trip .

If he wasn't having fun then she wasn't going to force him .