Childish ( Munchie Part II)

"Say ahhh" Jay instructed as he stood between his girlfriends legs with his large hand on chin while she pouted .

"Fuck you " Bey said quickly before closing her mouth and tucking her lips for extra effect .

"You can say all that but you can't say ahhh? Just open your mouth Bey - you know what I'm not about to argue with you " he said moving back and reaching for his belt like he was about to unbuckle his pants .

"Waittt" Bey yelled opening her mouth just enough for him to insert the pill .

Bey almost gagged but he was quick on the draw , shoving a bottle of water in her mouth before she could spit it out .

"This is childish " Bey said smacking the bottle away from her lips before hopping off the sink and wiping her mouth.

"Childish ? You're the one who wants a baby because their dog died " Jay said .

Bey took a step back as his words hit her heart like a ton of bricks

Bey took a step back as his words hit her heart like a ton of bricks . She was still getting used to her new normal without Munchie waiting on her at the door when she got home , laying in the bed and keeping her company when Jay wasn't there , and eating with her when she went off her diet .

She had him since he was a pup, he could go to hell if he thought she was going to just get over something like that .

Maybe the timing of the question wasn't right but having a baby wasn't something that just popped into her mind out of nowhere .

She was still fairly young but she knew she was ready . They weren't purposely trying to fuck up her birth control or her career but if she did fall pregnant unexpectedly she wouldn't freak out . Sometimes she'd rub her flat tummy and think of what it would feel to feel a little kick or to be able to say she made a little person with her best friend .

Munchie was her "baby " at one point , a real baby was obviously next .

Jay must've noticed her change in demeanor and the evidence of his painful statement affecting her because suddenly she was engulfed in his arms from behind being rocked from side to side .

"I didn't mean it like that ma . I shouldn't have said it like that BUT I still feel the same way about the whole pregnancy situation " he admitted making her look back at him in shock .

"You don't want a baby now or you don't want kids period ?" Bey asked . "Or do you just not want a baby with me ?" Bey questioned as she continued jumping to conclusions.

His words weren't making sense to her.

Whenever they had good sex, like neither of them could get anything out but a moan, sheets and bodies soaked from squirting , nut splattered , dick sleeping out because she was wet , hair pulling , eyes closed , face down ass up , leg quivering sex he'd threaten her with becoming his baby mama .