Fired

"I got food " Jay announced as he balanced the bags of food he had in his hands , closing the door with his foot .

"Bey?!" He called out a little louder. Usually all it took was the sound of plastic bags rubbing against each other and the aroma of food to get her running to him , but then again sometimes if she heard a noise and she didn't know for sure what it was she'd hide and call him .

He couldn't count the amount of times his phone has rang while he was already in her place and he still had to answer the "security " questions she asked and use the password she made up for her to believe it was him and not someone pretending to be him so they could break in . You'd think her scary ass would just move in with him instead of living by herself but that was a long story in itself .

When Jay didn't hear the pattern of feet or any doors opening he set the bags down only to realize the House was bathed in complete darkness , definitely something unusual especially with it being such a beautiful day outside .

All the curtains were closed , no candles were lit , and there was no sign of her presence so he made his way through the halls , flipping light switches and calling her name until he finally got to her room and saw a lump under the covers .

"Baby ?" He called gently as he tapped the "lump" , barely moving out of the way in time when the lump fought back before moving to the other side of the bed

"Baby ?" He called gently as he tapped the "lump" , barely moving out of the way in time when the lump fought back before moving to the other side of the bed .

"Leave me alone " Bey mumbled just loud enough for him to hear the pain in her voice and realize something was very wrong with this picture .

Boxes of used tissue and clothes lay everywhere like they had been thrown in some type of fight or something of the sorts .

"Either you come up here or I'm coming down there" Jay said giving her an ultimatum.

After a few long second she emerged , her hair all over the place , a few stands stuck to her reddened tear stained face .

What happened in between now and this morning ? She was supposed to meet with her dad and talk about business and the New Year and come straight home

What happened in between now and this morning ? She was supposed to meet with her dad and talk about business and the New Year and come straight home .