To Be A Carter

"Mommy Blue's not eating her food " Rumi said Making Bey look up from her emails to see that her oldest was indeed just sitting idle , her food untouched

"Mommy Blue's not eating her food " Rumi said Making Bey look up from her emails to see that her oldest was indeed just sitting idle , her food untouched .

"Why aren't you eating ?"Bey Asked as she moved Corey's hands from her hair while he suckled on her breast .

Yes they slipped up last year on her birthday just like they did the last two pregnancies and Corey Houston Amir Carter was born .

She could tell by the way he was rubbing his gums around her nipple and getting distracted that he was down eating and needed to be laid down for his nap while she took the kids to school .

"He's spitting up " Sir said as he sat down at the table with his beats and grabbed a plate and started piling food on it .

"Rue take him upstairs and change his shirt and if his diaper needs to be change hand him off to your father " Bey said handing the baby over . "And Sir go do something " Bey said eyeing Blue who had yet to say a word .

"I just sat down " Sir whined Before he saw the way she was looking at his sister

"I just sat down " Sir whined Before he saw the way she was looking at his sister . "Um , can I go to the studio ?"He Asked .

"As long as you don't spill anything in there . You know how your daddy feels about his studio " Bey said .

"I was actually thinking about yours " he said holding his plate .

"Not too long , you have school in a few " she said smiling when he leaned down and hugged her before turning her attention back to Blue .