Support

Jay watched intently as his girlfriend as his girlfriend spoke enthusiastically, her hands flying as she expressed herself the best way she knew how

Jay watched intently as his girlfriend as his girlfriend spoke enthusiastically, her hands flying as she expressed herself the best way she knew how .

Embedded In between his palms was her matching Blue clutch he couldn't tell you the shade of if His life depended on it glistening glistening in the limited lighting the spot created .

A purse holder . He did get out of his comfortable bed , find his best suit , and drive all this way with her to hold her purse while she enjoyed her night but here he was doing just that .

Parties weren't his thing in general , at least not the A- list ones she was always invited to but he promised he would Be here for her so he was going to stick it out as long as he Could .

He then remembered that she also promised that they would have fun and that she'd make the even worth his while yet she hadn't uttered a word to HIM tonight since they arrived arm and arm on the red carpet . After a few "Excuse me's" from her after frequent interruptions she simply opted to hand him her bag and stand in the background while she entertained.

"Excuse me " Jay cut in briefly as he handed her her clutch not really concerned with wether If she caught it or not before turning around

"Excuse me " Jay cut in briefly as he handed her her clutch not really concerned with wether If she caught it or not before turning around .

Bey looked down at the bag before looking up to see that he was no longer in front of her . She knew by the back of his long ass head that he was the person walking towards the exit .

Bey didn't care how rude she was being for leaving mid conversation without as much as an "Excuse me " . With her dress in her she squeezed trough the crowd avoiding hugs and hearing her name called. She didn't know where the hell Jay got all this energy but couldn't wait NyQuil on him tonight so he'd be back on his old man pace .

"Already taken " Jay said without even looking behind him when he felt a hand on his shoulder . He knew it was a woman by the sweet smell wafting in the air and the size of the hand and he was not about to play .

He didn't know why these females kept testing him like he wasn't gonna geek about his . Anyone with eyes and access to entertainment and the internet knew he only belonged to Bey .