( Divorced Part II)

Jay unlocked the door immediately dropping his bags and slamming it . He couldn't believe Bey really moved on. He knew she wouldn't wait for him to act right forever but she just gonna go dick hopping when the ink of the papers weren't even dry ? With his ring on her finger ?

Shit was unacceptable and it was high key making him paranoid . This new nigga wasn't competition until Bey started talking about him in the middle of sex . Yeah , he could do all the things she named that she wanted in a relationship but for some reason he just couldn't do it .

"No rugrats today ?" Foxy asked as she strutted into the living room

"I told you to keep my kids names out yo mouth didn't I ?" He asked looking at her ass like she was crazy

"I told you to keep my kids names out yo mouth didn't I ?" He asked looking at her ass like she was crazy .

"She must've hurt your little feelings " Foxy teased as she sat beside him .

"What the fuck do you have on ?" He asked looking at her scantily clad body . She was something less than lingerie in the middle of the day . If he kids had come over and saw her tittys and stuff out he would've beat her ass.

"You didn't have a problem with it before you left " Foxy said rolling her eyes . "Why don't you just give her up ?" She asked when he ignored her . "I don't like the bitch but it's stupid for you to keep giving her false hope when we're growing closer -"

"Keep playing with me and see what happens . I don't even want to hear you mumble her first name and I mean that . She's always going to be in my life dumbass , we have kids together " he said annoyed .

Foxy smiled before reaching behind her and grabbing a piece of paper to hand to him .

"The fuck is this ?" He asked looking at the grey and black square .

"Youre wife has been pregnant what

"Youre wife has been pregnant what ... 7 times and you don't know what an ultrasound looks like ? We're gonna be a family " Foxy smiled . "That's what happens when you're on the no pull out list " she bragged . "Don't worry I won't tag her " she said as she made a post about it on her IG with a "🙈 " over the name . "I can't believe this is really happening " she said surprised .