Rider

Jay walked out of the gas station balancing a bag of snacks in each hand because Whenever Bey said she didn't want anything that she actually.

The words of his friend Ty echoed through his head as he made his way to the car . They had been talking pretty vaguely talking about ideas for On The Run when he really began to wonder if Bey really meant it when said "Without you I got nothing to lose " with tears pooled in her eyes or if she was just doing it to bring "Bonnie " to life for the interludes.

All the people swore she was a bad actress could eat a dick . Until you've seen her fake cry to get what she wanted , her pretend her hurt when they had play fights because she was losing , or the biggest act of all which was being Sasha fierce to give her the confidence she needed . Either way he never knew when to take her seriously.

Was she really a rider ? This girl had never even had a parking ticket before or a detention in school

Was she really a rider ? This girl had never even had a parking ticket before or a detention in school . She followed rules to a tee so he's sure she wasn't actually about that life .

When he saw her on the phone talking animatedly not paying attention to anything outside of her conversation he knew this was the perfect opportunity to test her .

"Aye!"Jay yelled as he banged on her window making her lose her grip on her phone as she looked around before she picked it up .

She rolled her window down like he motioned for her to but he could tell by the way she went back to talking to whoever it was that she was already failing until he heard what she saying .

"Girl I'll call you back "Bey said quickly before she hung up looking up at him checking for any signs that something was wrong . They could never be too safe as celebrities and he had a history so he had attracted a lot of enemies that probably knew his fault routine and where he frequented often .

"I need your phone "Jay said panting as if he was out of breath and looking over his shoulders like someone was following him .

Bey practically threw the phones in hands as she took her seatbelt off . She didn't what she could do right now but if someone was coming for her husband then they were coming for her too .

"What happened ?"Bey Asked as she checked him over again with her hazel orbs feeling like she must've missed something . Keeping her eyes on him she adjusted her mirrors so she could see behind them just in case she needed to warn him to get in so she could pull off .

"No time for explaining. I don't even think o can drive like this "he said as he held up His "shaky" hands for her to observe .

"I got it just get in"Bey said as she hurried up and popped the locks for him before climbing over the center console to get in the drivers seat turning the ignition with ease as she
pulled the car into the right gear.

"Hand me your phone "Bey said as she held out her hand keeping her eyes on the road as she picked her speed up as she switched lanes .

Before Jay could answer Bey noticed his phone was in the cup holder by her elbow and tossed it out along with hers just in case they were being tracked.