Mama Said Knock You Out

Solange barely got the towel around her head before she heard knocking at her door again

Solange barely got the towel around her head before she heard knocking at her door again .

"Hold on" she called out using her teeth to keep her toothbrush in place praying the foam from the white toothpaste mixture that was dripping down her chin and lips onto her black T-shirt while she looked around for some leggings to slip on over the thong she was wearing .

When she opened the door and saw her niece standing there with her backpack slung over her shoulder and dirt and leaves in her hair she didn't know how to react .

"What happened to you ? Who ass do I need to beat ?" She asked looking behind her to see if anyone else was with her.

"About that ... can we talk ? And before you ask no she doesn't know I'm here . My friends mom gave me a ride so I can change my pants and I gave her your address , she's waiting outside until I get done so I can go back to school . I just didn't want to tell my mom just yet" she explained .

"Well tell her thank you but I got it from here . I'll take you back to school on one condition" she offered .

"Yes ?"

"You tell me what happened no bs " she said simply .

Blue gave her a thumbs up before pulling out her phone and texting her friend Madison that her moms services were no longer needed .

"Come in" Solange said opening the door wider watching the younger girl walk past to see that her white jeans had dirt on the back right on the butt part which is why she was guessing she needed changing clothes .

"So ...." Solo promoted waiting for her niece to speak .

"Does my mom know how to fight ?" She asked

"Does my mom know how to fight ?" She asked .

"Why?" Solange asked confused .

"Because if she can then maybe she could help me . She doesn't seem like the violent type since she pretty much told me that if someone at school bothers me to just tell her . Julez said you told him a long time ago that if someone hit him then he should hit them back harder and keep swinging until he got tired and that sounds more reasonable, at least in my opinion" she shrugged .