Humpty Dumpty

"Yeah , that's what I was saying "Jay laughed pressing his air pod pro further into his ear so he could hear better

"Yeah , that's what I was saying "Jay laughed pressing his air pod pro further into his ear so he could hear better .

"Shhhhh"Blue said holding up her finger to lips like how he used to do her when she was a baby .

Yeah , the tables have turned .

Jay gave her a "mind your business" look but eventually ended up telling Ty he'd talk to him later .

Bey was still rehearsing for the upcoming Grammys. Usually he would be home on baby duty or working on something himself , but since Blue had a part in the special effects intro along with her grandma it was decided that he would leave the twins with their nanny while he watched rehearsals from the audience point of view until she was called .

He wasn't with at all happy with the fact that she would have to adorn a bit of makeup and have her hair messed with for this shoot , but he didn't really have much of say in his wife's vision .

"I want to be like mommy when I grow up" Blue said watching intently as her mom gave notes to the stage people who were currently going over stage designs while the costume designer was holding up different fabrics and color splotches , Bey rubbin...

"I want to be like mommy when I grow up" Blue said watching intently as her mom gave notes to the stage people who were currently going over stage designs while the costume designer was holding up different fabrics and color splotches , Bey rubbing her belly subconsciously through the white wind breaker she had on to conceal how far along she was .

"I thought you liked rapping?" He joked.

When Blue turned completely around in his lap to face him he knew she was about to start her shit .

"Mommy's a singer , rapper , dancer , director , model , actress , designer , entrepreneur, her own boss , and she has a gold mic" Blue listed . "I want to be like mommy when I grow up" she repeated before turning back around .

Jay couldn't help he blown away by how observant and intelligent she was when it came to knowing about their occupations and roles .

He remembered a time when she had no idea what fame even meant , and to some extent she still wasn't quite able to grasp that their fame came with haters and lovers , ups and downs, win and loses , or that she had fans herself .