Change of Plans

Jay entered his girlfriends room rubbing his hands together as he thought about what their day off would consists of .

Last night he got back in town and he didn't get to stay too long but this morning he made up for his absence finding his way in between her thick thighs as he opened his eyes made sure he spelled "Hovie's Home" on her most intimate parts until the sun came up .

He kicked his shoes off as soon as he saw her hang up her phone ready to press play on "The Wood" so he could pull her in his lap and massage her ass just because she looked so damn good laying there in only panties and tshirt with her hair in it's naturally curly state .

"Don't get too comfortable" Bey warned as soon as she saw him blocking the tv sliding a pair of leggings over the thong she was wearing so she could go answer the door .

"What why ? Where you going ?" He asked as he watched her slide her size seven feet into a pair of fur lined slides grabbing her keys

"What why ? Where you going ?" He asked as he watched her slide her size seven feet into a pair of fur lined slides grabbing her keys . "It's our weekend off , come on Bey you really want to go out ?" He asked trying hard not to sound like he was whining .

All he saw for a month was the road and all his stomach has felt is the weight of whatever fast food joint was outside his hotel room and the studio . All he wanted to do was lay in her Queen sized bed tangled in the sheets as BET played as background noise while they alternated between messing around , eating junk food , pillow talk , sleeping , and just chilling like homies .

"Um, Solange asked if I could take Julez for her this weekend and I said yes without thinking about it" she admitted hoping he didn't mad at her . "If it's really a problem I can tell her to send him to his dads grandparents-"

"Have you ever seen his other folks ?" He asked confused .

"No" Bey said matter of factly before jumping back to her original thought . "I don't want to have him over here if it's going to bother you , I know this is our weekend . I thought she said Saturday Night which would've been fine because you were leaving by Monday but-"

"Chill ma" he said kissing her lips to quiet her . "I don't want little dude around his other folks if y'all don't know them like that plus this is kind of perfect timing" he said turning around to go to suitcase that was on the other side of the bed by the closet .

"Bow " He said popping out a pair of shoes she's never seen before .