Leaked

The ceiling fan and two box fans were spinning at their highest speeds on Jay as he lay in the center of the bed with the blankets on the floor and his arm over his eyes as his breathing evened .

Bey opened the door and looked down at her sleeping husband smiling at how at peace he looked .

He even snored a little just like their son with his cute ass

He even snored a little just like their son with his cute ass .

She let him get a few more good seconds of peace before she ....

"The fuck ?!"Jay yelled about to toss whoever it was on him before he realized he was at home and the only People here were women or children

"The fuck ?!"Jay yelled about to toss whoever it was on him before he realized he was at home and the only People here were women or children . "Mane move Bey before I hit yo ass back " he threatened as they both rolled off the bed and fell to the floor , his hands pushing her up so that his back broke their fall and she remained airborne for another second before landing on his chest where she continued to swing on him .

"Hit me back and I'm telling my daddy "She said grabbing him by the hair .

"I'll beat his ass too " Jay whispered when he grabbed her by hair and pulled her down to him

"I'll beat his ass too " Jay whispered when he grabbed her by hair and pulled her down to him . Her little violent ass has been fighting him since they got married so they knew how far to take it . Neither of them would actually go through with their threats but it definitely burned some calories .

"It's hot , get off of me " Bey said flipping her hair as her chest heaved . "You messed up my ponytail " she whined as she bent over and gathered her blonde tresses before fixing it again .