Virgo the Virgin

"Why'd you stop ?"Bey Asked as she grabbed his wrist so he couldn't go. Three seconds without his body heat and she was already cold and needy . She quickly pulled the blankets around her bare form as her grip went from his wrist to his fingers .

"Because I know how you are Bey"Jay sighed as he shook her hand off . "Lay back down I'm going to go take care of This " he told her as he tried to get out of bed . He was tangled in the sheets and her legs apparently and as bad as he wanted to stay he had to go before he busted ... literally .

When Bey saw he was serious she released him from Between her legs and scooted up to the headboard so she could watch him walk away .

Jay walked slowly with his legs kind of gapped so that he wouldn't touch his highly sensitive member before he was ready to cum closing the door behind him as he turned the water on to drown out the sound .

Bey angrily sat up more upset with herself than anything . Why was she so scared of something she wanted so bad , something she begged for almost daily , even dreamt of being inside of her .

Thanks to her they've done everything but penetrate her with his actual dick and she felt so bad she was making him sexually frustrated and trying his Patience. He said he didn't mind going at her pace but she could tell by the way he Almost lost control sometimes that he wants to say "Fuck it " and just go all the way with her .

He had to be tired of eating her and receiving head , head he could anywhere he wanted or her little teases where they'd both get naked from the waist down and she'd sit in his lap as he bent her over or she was positioned reverse cowgirl style on his thick member sliding back and forth at the pace he liked until they both came . Hand jobs were whack not that she'd mastered it and could do it in her sleep and there was only so many times he could just put the tip in and have fun with that .

Tonight was the night .

"Wait!"Bey called out hoping he hadn't already started his usual routine  . It had been a few minutes and she msaw how rigid and in need of a release he was but maybe just maybe he had waited on her .

When Jay emerged seconds later still as hard as he was before he left she prayed she didn't regret this

When Jay emerged seconds later still as hard as he was before he left she prayed she didn't regret this .

"I'm ready "Bey whispered as she looked up at him . Jay took in her body language and demeanor to see if she was talking game or if this would be a success .

Her eyes were focused on him and wasn't rocking or fidgeting like she did when she was nervous and she had dropped the blanket from her grasp so he could see all of her , something that also spoke on her newfound confidence .

"You sure ?"He Asked.

Bey watched as he made his way back over to where she was hoping he didn't hear the thunderous sound of her heart trying to jump
Out of her chest . He had put boxers on but she could see clear as day that this wasn't about her right now , it was about taking care of him and thanking him for being the best boyfriend in the world .