Gender Reveal

"Girl put that juice down before you lose your appetite" Blue heard as her grandma walked by. Mhmm she better stay in her struggle

"What's a gender reveal party again?"Blue Asked as she got her hair braided

"What's a gender reveal party again?"Blue Asked as she got her hair braided . To go along with the theme she had been getting Fulani braids since last night and her aunt was finally finishing them up.

"We let the guest guess weather they think the baby will be a boy or a girl" Jay said as he laced up his forces. Bey had laid all their outfits out for the day but he was grown and wasn't wearing no fu fu shoes and some khakis just for some damn pictures so shidddddd.

"Blue for a boy and pink if it's a little girl like you" Jay said as he pinched her cheek before Blue moved . She heard him "tickling " her mommy this morning and making weird noises so she wasn't letting him touch her precious face .

"Um, but doesn't everybody win since it's a boy and a girl?" Blue Asked confused.

Bey and jay looked at each other before shaking their heads .

"Maybe we should've left her in the car" Jay mumbled but Bey heard him loud and clear . Was she really to have more kids with this man when he played this damn much ?

"Blue remember what I told you about secrets?" Bey asked gently .

"You said I was too young to have any" Blue Fired back .

"Well now you're old enough . No one here knows we're having twins and we'd like to keep it that way until it's time to cut the cake . Do you have the shirt we gave you?" Bey Asked .

Blue patted her chest as if she was really checking for it making Bey sigh . Slow just like her daddy .

"Got it right here" Blue said proudly as she started to unzip her jacket so she could show her .

"No baby!" Bey said zipping it back up ."Go look in the mirror and see if you like your hair then put a scarf on " Bey instructed .

"But I want everyone to see my edges " Blue said looking at the swoops.