Homies

Beyoncé took a deep breath with her eyes closed to calm her nerves , the scalding bath she had been sitting in for the last 20 minutes starting to cool off and let her know it was time to get out

Beyoncé took a deep breath with her eyes closed to calm her nerves , the scalding bath she had been sitting in for the last 20 minutes starting to cool off and let her know it was time to get out .

Tonight would be her first official date in years and she was driving herself crazy trying to make sure everything went perfect right down to the conversation .

She chose Nobu since it was somewhere they enjoyed ordering food from that could call for formal outfits without being over the top since he wasn't huge on wearing suits and she didn't want things to be uncomfortable.

Plus she was much too nervous to be sitting in some high end restaurant that charged big prices for leaves and toppings or set them in a section where it was only them and the sound of classical musical they never heard of to break the house.

When she was on the phone she could be herself , it was a safe space and apparently somewhere she felt bold enough to say things she'd never say in person .

She could be mysterious , sarcastic , or flirtatious even and feel confident with her delivery a huge contrast to how she was when speaking to people in public . She would be so focused on not rambling and not stumbling over her words that she often came off as distant or like she didn't graduate high school with honors .

She checked her phone again to make sure she was still on time with the schedule she had set for herself with several alarms that let her know when she was getting too close to 6:50 pm which was the time she had planned to leave the house no matter what .

She had even gone as far as to set out of two very different outfits in case she changed her last minute with matching accessories and heels that could be switched in no time .

Sitting on the closed toilet lid that was lined with the towel she had just stripped from her body leaving her naked as the day she was born and ready to moisturize her glistening skin .

She had taken the time to exfoliate her body with some Shea Sugar body scrub from tree hut and shave her legs since that was the only area that she didn't get waxed.

After damn near getting her clit snatched off during her Brazilian she decided that was enough for that trip. She has no plans of sleeping with Her date tonight but shit happened and the dress she would be wearing was made of a Material that required no underwear but was so short in length that if she sat a certain way some personal things could be seen.  She should be wearing something like that on a date ? Probably not but she has already talked herself into wearing the cropped dress and Kelly would probably strangle her if she found out she changed again.

Looking at the time on her phone she sighed heavily 

She still had to brush her teeth , swish it with mouthwash , do her hair , get dressed , and spritz on some perfume before she left the house and she was still sitting down gazing down at her acrylics she had gotten done three days ago when she got her Brazilian and brows waxed .