Wet Dreamz

Jay tossed and turned as his legs got wrapped with in the sheets , his arms tightening around his pillow case as he tried to calm himself down .

He didn't know if this was a wet dream or what but he was fucking the shit out of His wife on this counter top but for some reason he couldn't actually feel it . What the hell ?

He could see her gripping the sink for dear life the same way he was gripping her blonde roots and her ass jiggling with every blow but the room was on mute , taking away the sweet melody of her melodious moans and cries and the sound of skin slapping against skin that usually helped him get off .

What kind of whack ass sex was this .

"Daddy " Jay heard .

"Daddddyy" the voice whined before he felt something hit him in the face.

"Damn Bey " he said opening his eyes to come face to with his daughter who was mean mugging the hell out of him .

Jay turned on his back and shook his head at this being the third time this week that he let him fall back into that fantasy

Jay turned on his back and shook his head at this being the third time this week that he let him fall back into that fantasy .

"Get up , you're going to make me miss the wedding " Blue demanded as she looked down at the grey blanket covering his lower half . "Ew daddy , you peed on yourself " she said covering her mouth . "You're a big baby " she laughed .

Jay groaned as he realized he had actually cum through his shorts and pajamas thinking about Bey . He forgot all about this damn wedding .

He tried everything to win her back , from therapy to begging on his knees , trying to get her pregnant so she couldn't leave him , and even picking up and moving to California to get out of New York and it's woes ( and hoes 🙄) and that only pushed her into the arms of one of her music producers .

He didn't even think she'd be capable of moving on since she'd only known him and his dick since she was 19 but she surprised him .

As things got more serious and he realized that she was actually done fighting for their marriage he respected he wishes and got on her good side so she'd be happy - the most sacrifice he's ever made in his life for the sake of their friendship and for their daughter who was surprisingly okay with her moms new man .

"Go get dressed " Jay said waving her off .

"Don't be late , mommy's going to be mad plus she said she wants you to meet Mic-"

"Don't say his name" Jay said . He knew it was petty but he didn't care about anything right now , especially watching his ex wife walk down the aisle to another man .

///

"Bitch wake up " Bey heard from beside her . When she felt hands on her boobs she knew it was Kelly's gay ass always playing too much .

Last night was her bachelorette party and she was currently still recovering , thanking god that she scheduled an afternoon wedding because there was no way she'd be walking down any aisle with flashing cameras without her signature shades on .