The kiss

Beyoncé grabbed the train of her dress, gathering the thick cream material in her hands as shuffled her heels her sore feet to her seat making sure she didn't stumble

Beyoncé grabbed the train of her dress, gathering the thick cream material in her hands as shuffled her heels her sore feet to her seat making sure she didn't stumble .

Personal space apparently didn't apply to celebrities of her caliber since she had been passed around from one pair of hands to the other since she had arrived and not one person asked for her permission .

When she saw her seat with no one but her husband around it she put some pep in her step hoping that if she sat down people would get the message.

Just as she was about to take her seat a dark shadow loomed above her leaving her sighing . She lifted her head figuring the sooner they got their hug the sooner she could rest her feet and wait for her award , her sole reason fro showing up in the first place .

She immediately identified him as the guy from Power , a show she indulged in every now and then when she had the downtime . Since Jay wasn't that big of a fan she rarely made it a goal to catch up on the show even if she truly did want to know what happened the last episode . She hated watching tv by herself since and Jay wouldn't understand her frustrated rambling and gossip if he didn't even know who the characters she was addressing were .

She was just now getting him caught up on Scandal and Grey's anatomy so she wasn't going to push it .

After he nodded at Jay who wasn't even paying him any mind he made a beeline for her , his eyes meeting hers as he silently asked her to stand up.

She was hoping he would just lean down but of course he wanted a full body hug , you only meet Beyoncé once

She was hoping he would just lean down but of course he wanted a full body hug , you only meet Beyoncé once . It took her a minute to gather the train of her dress again but once she was sure she had a firm grip and good balance she stood up still holding it .

Looks like he was going to have to do all the work if he wanted to greet her . She just Hope he didn't ask her about the show because she was still on season one episode two and she barely got through the end of that because Jay decided the end was the perfect time to try to get her pregnant again .

Before bey could even part her lips to say hello he already had her hugged close to his body the Minor height difference since she heels on putting her at her his chest . When his lips met her cheek she nodded used to the gesture , taking in his cologne and thanking God smelt good since there wasn't much space between them anymore .