Fourplay

Jay's thick lips wrapped around the cap of the beer he was drinking , the familiar bubbling feeling making him pull away as it tickled his top lip before he reached for the Dusse tipping the next glass up with ease as the golden liquid gliding down his throat , a hand on his shoulder making him stop in his tracks .

That's why he didn't do clubs even when he was with his wife

That's why he didn't do clubs even when he was with his wife . It was always a bitch bold enough to ignore hit tatt and his obvious taken status and try to make herself the new Mrs. Carter , but he wasn't falling for any of it .

The overwhelming aroma of a familiar perfume he couldn't quite place filled his nostrils as the petite hand went from resting on his shoulder to sliding down his chest , the woman's neon nails catching his attention as they practically glowed in the low lighting of the bar .

"I'm taken, you can move your hand or I can move it for you" he said shrugging her off of him as he looked around trying to see if he saw his partner and more importantly if she saw him right now

The woman wasn't the least bit deterred by his attitude as she took the empty seat beside him as an open invitation to invade his space grabbing the long neck bottle he just drank from before bringing it to her lips tilting it back before taking a swig swishing it around her mouth before she swallowed rubbing her hand up and down her thigh he just noticed was scantily covered in just a pair of fishnets .

"Really ?" She laughed looking around at the empty space . "Because I don't see anyone around here and I sure as hell don't see a ring on your finger not that it's ever stopped me before" she shrugged leaning back in her seat . "She must be crazy to leave you here sitting by yourself knowing women like me are around" she added .

Jay smacked his lips reaching into his pocket as he pulled out his wallet that had the letters B. K. Printed on the outside of it along with their wedding date .

"You see this ?" He asked sliding it her way .

She looked at the picture and nodded her head before pushing it back to him .