That's How You Like It

"What is this ?" Bey Asked as she caught her boyfriends outfit out of her peripheral

"What ?" Jay asked as he came up behind her so he could brush his waves out and put on his Durag. Usually she did the honors but since she had been running around all day he didn't bother her .

"This" she said smacking his exposed ass through his boxers .

"Aye chill with all that gay shit " he said grabbing her little wrist in hands .

"If it's out I'm snacking it" Bey challenged before looking away when he leaned down so that his lips were caressing the sensitive spot beneath her ear .

"Keep playin" Jay warned as he whispered what he whispered what he was going to do to her if she didn't , her cheeks flushing red as she leaned back further into the sink laughing at his breath tickling her neck .

"Move " she said weakly as he turned her over so that her breast were pressed against the cook surface of the marble counter and his dick could be felt through the towel she had on .

"Say it like you mean it " he teased as he toyed with the hem of the towel that was already riding high on her damp thighs . Lord knows she wanted to give in and just let him have his way but the reason they were getting ready this late is because he got her earlier too and that put her in a little coma . She didn't wake up until 5 and dinner was at 7 so she knew they didn't have time to spare .

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to distract me " Bey said as she leaned over the sink so she could adjust her lashes and fix the eyeliner he had smudged earlier .

"It's almost like you don't want to meet my family " Bey said as she screwed the cap back on her makeup

When Jay didn't say anything she searched for his eyes in the mirror before turning around to face him when she couldn't find them.

"If I didn't want to go I wouldn't be getting dressed " he said as he looked through his jewelry boxes for the perfect chain and watch to go with his fit . He wasn't trying to be over the top but he never left the house without a little bit of ice on him .