Side kick

Jay quietly got out of bed so he wouldn't Jostle the mattress and wake Bey . She looked so adorable laying on her side hugging the makeup "Jay " he made with a series of thick pillows and blankets . He couldn't find her big bear that had his shirt on and a few of his chains , his favorite cologne all over his fur so she wouldn't know the difference when he was gone .

She probably had it in her closet since she had just gotten back from her tour the night before . She took "Corey " with her everywhere with no shame .

After showering in the guest bathroom he got dressed and was heading out the door but not before he giggled his pockets to make sure he had his keys when Bey's eyes popped open .

What the hell ? Guess it was true that the quickest way to get your girl to wake up was to move your keys

What the hell ? Guess it was true that the quickest way to get your girl to wake up was to move your keys .

"Go back to sleep Bey " Jay said as he grabbed her his charger .

"I'm not tired " Bey said as she stretched and pulled the blankets back . When did she get dressed ? Jay wondered . He put her to sleep in nothing but a pair of shorts after giving her a nice long bath last night .

"Do where are you going ?" She Asked as she threw her hair in a ponytail .

"It doesn't matter because you're not going " Jay sighed

"It doesn't matter because you're not going " Jay sighed . He already she was about to ctfu after hearing those words so he just put his keys back down and sat on the bed .

"Why can't I go ?" She pouted .