What does the Cow do ?

Jay adjusted his pillow so he could get comfortable when his hand naturally reached out to feel for his wife . When he came into contact with warm skin he figured he'd finish his morning nap on her softs mounds before he'd -

"Mommy his head is heavy " Blue whined making him shoot up to see her daughter looking at him with the nastiest stank face .

If she don't fix her damn face , if she wasn't all in his bed he wouldn't have laid on her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

If she don't fix her damn face , if she wasn't all in his bed he wouldn't have laid on her . When Jay saw that his bed was full of kids and paper cards and toys he just shook his head .

"Bey " Jay called

"What does the lion say ?" Bey asked as she held up another flashback for Rumi . Sir was just content laying his bed head all on her chest and drifting in and out of sleep which didn't bother her too much . She was more focused on the little Eisenstein sitting in front of her .

"Roarrrrr" Rumi laughed clapping her hands since her mother's smile let her know she got it right

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Roarrrrr" Rumi laughed clapping her hands since her mother's smile let her know she got it right .

"That's right ba ba " Bey said as she peppered her face with kisses before pulling out another card . Ooh, this one had sounds Bey thought as she did her little dance content in her own little world .

"Bey!" Jay called a little louder ignoring Sir's little frown when he finally woke up again . Jay tried mug him back but his little bad ass stuck up his middle finger. He's been trying to tell Bey that these kids turned onto little monsters when she wasn't looking but without any evidence it was just his word against a gang of toddlers and a inquisitive 7 year old that was ride or die for her mama.

"Mommy daddy's calling you " Blue said making Bey finally look up . So she didn't greet him but she could hear Blue's little squeaky voice ? Ain't this bout a bi-

"Yes " Bey said barely looking at him as she tried to juggle both twins climbing all over her . Sir wasn't letting his spot go but with Rumi being a bit bigger than he was she would just -

"Don't do that " Bey scolded as she grabbed Tapped Riki's hand about 100 times in 3 seconds . Jay always wondered how his mom used to do that when she whopped them but he guess it was just a built in feature that came with motherhood . The ability to tear yo ass up in under thirty seconds leaving you so confused you wondered if you imagined it was a gift not to be messed with .