Grown

"You sure you wanna do this ?" Jay asked as he pulled Blue onto his lap wrapping his arm so she wouldn't fall

"You sure you wanna do this ?" Jay asked as he pulled Blue onto his lap wrapping his arm so she wouldn't fall .

Blue turned and gave him a hesitant nod grabbing his arm she played with the sleeve of his sweatshirt .

"When's mommy going to be here " she asked for what had to been the hundredth time .

Bey was still rehearsing so her schedule was a little iffy but Jay knew she would do everything in her power to make it here .

"She's on her way . Remember you just talked to her on my phone Lefty besides I thought you wanted me to hold you " Jay mock offended that she was more concerned about her mother making it when this was originally their day to spend together.

A week before her seventh birthday Blue approached them , well more like barged into their room at 7 o'clock in the morning to ask to her her ears pierced .

Bey had mentioned getting Blu's ears pierced when she was a baby , not even a few months old just like her other did for her figuring that she wouldn't remember the pain because she was to young but Jay wasn't having it .

He  barely got through her first round of shots without threatening the doctor so he had no intentions of putting his child in unnecessary pain just so she could have holes in her ears .

"Mommy"Blue yelled as soon as she saw the door open .

Now if that would've been someone else her little feelings would've been hurt

Now if that would've been someone else her little feelings would've been hurt .

"Sorry I'm late "Bey said as she walked in apologizing as she kissed both them starting with Blue.

She was getting too old for pecs on the lip but Bey couldn't help it , she was her baby .

"It's fine I knew you'd come "Blue said confidently making Jay Look down at her.