Girls Love Beyoncé ( Friends With Benefits )

"I'm not going " Bey said as she sat cross legged in the center of the bed they were sharing while Kelly tried on different outfits for her

"I'm not going " Bey said as she sat cross legged in the center of the bed they were sharing while Kelly tried on different outfits for her .

"The hell you are " Kelly said as she went to open the blinds so they could get more light in here . Her friend was seriously lacking vitamin D and this was the only kind she could give her .

"Bra or no bra ?" Kelly asked as she smoothed her dress down some

"Bra or no bra ?" Kelly asked as she smoothed her dress down some . It was short as hell but still had enough fabric to go in public and not be mistaken for a prostitute . She always wanted to be a stripper when she grew up anyway , singing just kind of happened .

Bey looked up and shook her head .

"No bra " she said as she watched Kelly pulled the top of her dress down to get rid of it .

"I know you fuckin Lying " Kelly groaned as the zipper got stuck . She should've just pulled it off right the first time but it wasn't her fault the dress was so hard to get out of .

"Here let me help you " Bey said as she stood up on her knees so she could assist . She didn't mind going out tonight it was just the idea of having to get dressed and do her makeup that had her calling in a rain check .

"You got them pierced " Bey exclaimed clapping when she saw the tell tale metal bars poking out of he'd friends dress were her nipples were .

"I told you to come with me but you wanted to be a lame " Kelly laughed before sticking out her tongue so Bey could see her tongue ring too .

"You really went without me ?" Bey pouted . They'd never gotten piercings without each other , not since they were little girls and now Kelly was trippin .

"Girl we're in Vegas , there's tattoo shops on almost every corner "Kelly said as she took that dress of abs tried on another black one with little windows all over it that would show a lot of skin , just what she was going for .

"Id have to be drunk to get a piercing or tattoo again " Bey said cringing at the pain from her last adventure . She decided to get a small cross right in between her Breast because it was easy to cover up when she worked and even cuter to show off when she wasn't .

A Cup Of Carter On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara