Chub(Bey)

"Bey"Jay called again after she didn't answer the third time

"Bey"Jay called again after she didn't answer the third time . She continued to look through the box she was buried deep in ignoring him when he shoved the picture that was in his hand if her face .

"Who is this girl right here?"He Asked as Bey took in the picture she thought she had burned years ago the last time she visited her mother's house. She didn't know why her mom insisted on keeping these blackmail pictures of a period of life she'd rather forget or why her husband was more interested in looking at them than helping her like he promised but she was over it .

"Me, now can you help me find this "Bey said trying to snatch the photo from his his grasp only for him to move it . She was about to throw one her old pageant trophies at his big ass head in a minute but if he was knocked out he couldn't help her which would defeat the purpose of their visit .

When she didn't hear movement from him she looked up to see that he was still studying that picture.

"Give it here"Bey said as she leaned over the box determined to get it from him one way or another

"Give it here"Bey said as she leaned over the box determined to get it from him one way or another . When he held it above her head like he alway did she tackled him with her body weight so that they were both crashing to the carpeted floor below . For a few seconds they wrestled each other for it with Bey showing no mercy before she just grabbed his chain and tugged at it .

"Hold you just beat my ass over a picture?"He Asked gripping her waist so she wouldn't fall over when he sat up . He had a million chains but that didn't mean he wanted her to break them for the hell of it . Little violent ass

Beys chest heaved up and down as she caught her breath with ease. Breath control was never an issue for her , it was getting hot fast and she was burning up in his hoodie .

"Woah woah this ain't that type of party "He said when she started stripping out of it leaving her in just the bralette she threw on this morning . He better be glad she had calculated getting hot and put this on because everyone knew girls didn't wear anything under hoodies .

Bey released his chain with a sigh as she rubbed her face in frustration. She was trying to be serious but all he wanted to do was play and fuck . Her mom was going to kill her with her bare hands for them christening her old bedroom but she needed to check that off her bucket list anyway .