On the What ?

"A joint tour ?" Bey asked as she moved out of the direction of Sir's grabby hands while he tried to feed her his breakfast , kissing his face to calm him .

"Yeah " Jay nodded as if it was the most obvious thing in the World

"Yeah " Jay nodded as if it was the most obvious thing in the World . "A continuation of what we started the first time with the On The Run Tour " he explained .

When Bey saw he was actually serious her mind flooded with questions . Did he not realize that since then their family had expanded ? That they were about to have two two year olds on their hands and a seven year old that had school until May ? Who would watch them ? How would they react to being on the road ? Wait , what were they even going to sing ?

"So let me get this straight . You want to set up a world tour with no planning , use our old hits and some of the songs from the album we haven't even finished ? Shawn -"

 You want to set up a world tour with no planning , use our old hits and some of the songs from the album we haven't even finished ? Shawn -"

"I know it sounds impossible right now the timing couldn't be more perfect . People are curious about where our relationship stands , how your body and energy level is after having the twins , and wether you still got it or not and this is your time to prove it . And when you did get this weak ? I've seen you put on full shows with even less time and preparation . You don't trust me ? " he asked making Blue look up from her breakfast .

She tried her best not to ear hustle since that's what she usually got in trouble for , but the word "trust " was something that almost tore her parents apart and she didn't want to go with her mommy again

She tried her best not to ear hustle since that's what she usually got in trouble for , but the word "trust " was something that almost tore her parents apart and she didn't want to go with her mommy again .