Bid

Bey's amber eyes zoned in on the enlarged painting of Nipsey on display before going to her husbands to gauge his reaction.

She was surprised when he passed their smiling daughter the bidding paddles during this time since she knew how much Nipsey's passing had affected him even if he didn't verbalize it

She was surprised when he passed their smiling daughter the bidding paddles during this time since she knew how much Nipsey's passing had affected him even if he didn't verbalize it .

He saw something in that man not even she could understand and it hurt him deeply that he couldn't live that out because his life was cut short over fun violence and gang shit .

She knew that part stung the most since he had made a name for himself in the streets of New York with his drug dealing and hustling . The past was buried as far as they knew but who knew what sick minded person was waiting to catch her husband lacking and decide to get revenge , killing him or one of their kids to get back at him ?

She was a bit uncomfortable in the outfit she had on , but the most annoying part had to be not being able to see over the lion design on the front to see why the hell her daughter was tapping a hole in her shoulder .

When Bey finally was able to move all her lion mane to the side and see Blue waving a paddle in her face she gathered them all in one hand and set them on the other side of her making Blur frown instantly

When Bey finally was able to move all her lion mane to the side and see Blue waving a paddle in her face she gathered them all in one hand and set them on the other side of her making Blur frown instantly .

"Mommmm" Blue whined as she reached for them leaning out of her seat and on Bey to get them messing up both of their outfits in the process .

Strike one .

"I told you before we got out the car that we weren't bidding this year . I don't Know why you father even passed these down " Bey said looking over Blue to stare at her husband who was looking lost as always .

Bey sat back in her seat ready to turn one of these paddles into a fan when she felt her child's headpiece poking her in the side as she leaned on her trying to give her puppy dog eyes like she didn't just say no .

Did she want her to make it a "hell no "?

Strike two .

"Blue Ivy Giselle Carter " Bey called gently nudging her off her arm so she wouldn't mess her bun up .