Checked Out

"Richard Blackwood ?" Beyoncé repeated more to herself than the man standing before her dressed head to toe in the perfect balance of earthy grey tones , the scent of his masculine cologne hitting her nostrils as he lifted his arms with a wide smi...

"Richard Blackwood ?" Beyoncé repeated more to herself than the man standing before her dressed head to toe in the perfect balance of earthy grey tones , the scent of his masculine cologne hitting her nostrils as he lifted his arms with a wide smile showing off all 32 pearly whites with a laugh .

"The only and only" he said reaching for a hug . It took Bey a minute to snap out of her surprised stupor and wrap her arms around his waist , her head not passing his chest due to the true height difference between them since she had no shoes on .

"Still 5'7 ish or was it half ?" He joked immediately making her smile as she playfully punched him in the shoulder .

"Same old same old " she said folding her arms trying to take in how different he looked now that they had all grown older .

"Then why you looking at me like ima a ghost ? And I'm not the same trust me , I've grown up on all levels" he said grinning at his own inside joke . The only person that would know what he was talking about was Michelle and she was still upstairs doing makeup that he's told her time and time again that she didn't need , so he had to chop it up by his lonesome .

"I'm not trying to be rude or anything , I swear it's just you look a whole lot different than I thought you would . Well , scratch that I didn't ever think of you again after that day really but you know what I mean . It's good to see you , especially if you're the reason my sister is upstairs fighting back the urge to smile long enough for us to do her makeup" Bey laughed .

"Ouch" he said grabbing his chest in mock pain

"Ouch" he said grabbing his chest in mock pain . "Way to hurt a mans pride . I'll take that as a compliment , but I can say the same about the three of ya" he said in his thick British accent that still made her laugh . "Three kids ? I thought you were kidding when you said you didn't like pretty boys , not you have a whole empire with him" he chuckled .

"Did you just call my man ugly ?" Bey asked jokingly frowning at him . "Michelle come get your man before he get beat up" Bey called out loudly as she heard someone racing down the stairs .