Trim

Bey tossed and turned in her sleep as she tried to wake up , the sound of buzzing getting louder and louder

Bey tossed and turned in her sleep as she tried to wake up , the sound of buzzing getting louder and louder .

It sounded way too real to be a dream, but far away at the time as it went and out of her ears z

When she cracked open one eye and saw she was holding a pillow instead of her husband she rolled her eyes .

He knew better than to be leaving her all by herself for long periods of time while she was sleep . Looks like she was gonna have to start leaving him inside of her after sex so she'd know when he was getting up because he was getting on her damn nerves .

Come to think of It how did he even get from under her ?

When the buzzing noise continued followed by a loud crash and a slew of cuss words from Jay Bey was out of bed and in the bathroom in the same second her bare feet padding the floor .

"What are you doing?" Bey Asked in a slight panic scaring him .

"Just trying to see if I still got it, obviously I don't " he said as he edged his fingers to the lining before picking the clippers back up

"Just trying to see if I still got it, obviously I don't " he said as he edged his fingers to the lining before picking the clippers back up .

"Woah , Woah , Woah , Woah " Bey said snatching them away while he wrestled it from scared she'd accidentally turn it on and hurt herself . "You're trying to cut your hair?" Bey Asked .

"Bey-"

"No , why ?" Bey asked hiding the clippers behind her back .

"I was just gonna trim off a little off but if it looks better I'll keep going" he shrugged . "Don't you think it's getting a bit too long , everyone else does " he said talking mainly about her fans as she squeezed behind him .

Bey ran her acrylics from the base of his neck to the top of his head a few times as she looked in the mirror and gripped it

Bey ran her acrylics from the base of his neck to the top of his head a few times as she looked in the mirror and gripped it .

"Don't cut it " Bey said with no explanation before turning on her heels and leaving him stand their as lonely as when he left her this morning .

Jay followed her back into their bedroom where he found her sitting up with her phone in her hand .

"Who you textin ?"Jay said trying to see her phone from this angle .

"My new nigga in case you cut your hair " Bey barely got out before he snatched her phone and had his hand around her neck as she rolled over laughing and trying to get it back .

"Get your heavy ass off of me "Bey laughed as he continued to "choke" her .

"Don't play with me " Jay said reaching for her phone again only for her to move making him fall on top of her again , this time with no barrier so that he was perfectly spaced in between her legs .

"Tell me why and I won't cut it " Jay said after he kissed her lips and pulled back .

Bey wasted no time gripping his hair between her fingers before guiding his face until he was looking directly at her pussy through the night shorts she had on .

"Don't cut it " she smirked before moving his head back and snapping her legs shut .

"That's all you had to say " Jay winked before grabbing her ankles and pulling her towards him while she protested .