Poker face

"Do you even know how to play ?" Jay asked when he saw his girlfriend pull up a chair

"Do you even know how to play ?" Jay asked when he saw his girlfriend pull up a chair . Bey looked at the associated pieces on the table and colored chips in confusion before looking back at him and nodding .

She honestly has no idea what was going on , but this was no different than the basketball dates he took her on right ? Whatever she didn't know he could teach her , but she was NOT about to sit back there with the other ladies in the reserved "Girlfriend " section of the bar .

She didn't know what women Jay was used to dating but whatever it is was this wasn't that . She didn't want to sit in the back and obediently chat with women who didn't know a thing about her and figured because their men were friends that they had to be too and she wasn't with all that friendly shit .

She knew when she got up from their table and heard whispers and eye rolls that she had to go before she drag a few bitches. Her man was the richest one at the table, stay in Your struggle .

"What's it called then ?" Jay asked .

Did that matter ? Cards with the pretty pieces should've been the name or better yet solitaire because he was about to be single if didn't stop embarrassing her and just let her play and win like she always did when they played connect 4 at home .

"Let me watch you play or in leaving"Bey threatened as she slid her hand in his lap .

"Chill Bey , I was just playing . Wanna sit in my lap ?" He Asked making her smirk .

"No , I don't want you to lose " Bey said . She knew he hated losing ,so the  last thing she needed a for him to lose because she threw all the ass on him .

"Can I ?" Bey asked pulling his cigar out of his mouth until he grabbed her wrist .

"Do it like I taught you " Jay said knowing her ass loved to show out when she was around other smokers like she literally didn't have them in the urgent care center because she burned her mouth when she forgot to take the plastic off one and lit it anyways .