Instagram

Bey huffed as she sat down next to her seven year old , ashamed at about what she was about to ask

Bey huffed as she sat down next to her seven year old , ashamed at about what she was about to ask .

"Blue Bear?"

"Mommy ?" Blue answered in the same tone .

"I need a little help with something but if you can't get it that's okay " Bey said .

"Let me guess , you still can't figure insta out ?" Blue Asked grabbing her mother's phone .

"Don't go liking or following anybody Ivy" Bey warned as she pulled Blue into her lap so she could monitor what she was doing . She didn't follow anyone so her feed was kid friendly and empty , but knowing her kids they'd find something they weren't supposed to see , like her camera roll which she now had locked thanks to Blue swiping left one too many times at a family gathering .

"You click the little plus sign here and it gives you the option to create, to go live , to upload a picture or video from your camera roll , or to post a gif . It's called your Instagram story" Blue explained sounding well beyond her years .

When Blue saw her mom taking too long , she pressed on the circled picture and showed her the options herself. "Don't believe me ? Just try it " Blue shrugged.

Bey grabbed the phone and went to her camera roll and sure enough she uploaded a video.

"Told ya " Blue laughed as she looked up at her mom flexing her dimple like she really did something .

"Who taught you this anyway ?" Bey Asked as she watched Blue go to the filters and make funny faces

"Who taught you this anyway ?" Bey Asked as she watched Blue go to the filters and make funny faces. Little show off

"Auntie "Blue said as exited out of that and clicked on more account options so she could find her mom's finsta accounts .

Before Bey could pull her hand away she saw moment on the baby monitor she had installed it every room of the house .

Only Rumi was up and looking around but t way things went , her brother would feel her moving and wake up too even if he was still tired .