Needed

"Phone" Bey heads as she drenched her face in water from the fountain before dabbing it with a towel .

Rehearsals ran a bit longer than usual today but she wasn't complaining since she was the reason

Rehearsals ran a bit longer than usual today but she wasn't complaining since she was the reason . She wasn't stopping until she got it right and she still had things to work on which is why her face was set in a frown at the news of her personal phone ringing .

"Who ?"She Asked knowing only a select number of people had this number .

"Blue's school " Angie said making Bey almost snatch the device from her hand . Why didn't she say that at first ?

"Hello ?" Bey answered wondering what was going on and why she wasn't notified sooner

"Hello ?" Bey answered wondering what was going on and why she wasn't notified sooner . Two things she didn't play about : her baby and her money in that exact order .

"Mrs. Carter ?" Bey heard through the speaker . Oh shit , they put Becky on the line .

Bey cleared her throat before using her "business" voice to answer .

"This is she " Bey said making Angie look at her like she was crazy . She knew damn well she didn't talk like that .

"We have Blue in our office

"We have Blue in our office . She said she doesn't feel well so she's been in the nurses office all morning-"

"Can you put her on her phone ?" Bey Asked . She looked at the time and saw that it was only 11 I' clock which meant Blue had been in the nurses office since she got dropped off not learning anything .