MANicure

Jay rolled over expecting to find a face full of titties to lay on and snuggle up on only to get smacked in the face with a bonnet .

Smacking his lips he stretched his legs out and scratched the side of his face , his fingers grazing against stumble his wife swore didn't exist . He figured he might as well grow his facial hair out as well since he had stopped maintaining his low cuts and let his hair free form dread , but he had a whole lot of haters that swore he wasn't growing any.

If he pulled out a mirror right now he knew he could could at least six hairs on his chin alone but he wasn't going to brag just yet .

When he woke up and had a full on beard he didn't want to hear shit .

He was about to close his eyes again when he heard the low sound of someone whispering or at least attempting to and knew it could only be one of two people

He was about to close his eyes again when he heard the low sound of someone whispering or at least attempting to and knew it could only be one of two people .

Bey , who couldn't whisper to save her life or his oldest daughter who thought whispering was just cupping her hands to your ear while she spoke with her inside voice .

He knew Blue didn't play about her sleep , that girl would literally fight somebody if they woke her up even a minute before her phone alarm rang , so that only left one person . Why was she whispering ?

Carefully Jay moved the sheets from his body and slid his size 11 feet into his custom fur slippers before preparing to stand up .

"Girl what doctor is open at this time of night? No I'm not going to the emergency room , this is already embarrassing enough" Bey sighed as she ran her hand through her hair angling the full length mirror in front of her so she could get a better angle."You can't see because I moved the camera , hold on" she said putting her Phone on speaker after she hit the flashlight feature to bring some light to her lower half .

She was sitting criss cross applesauce on a towel silently freaking out .

"Uhhhh" Kelly said shaking her head as she squinted her eyes to see better .