Disney

Bey mentally cursed while her husband opted to say he'd go get the food .

She was the one that spent a majority of the day dodging toys while trying to relax on her one day off . The twins were going through their terrible two's and she was going through her don't give a fuck stage .

She even called her mom and asked how early was too early to pop kids because she couldn't remember what she did with Blue .

"Make sure you get the wings " Bey said as she pulled the blankets up to her neck and got comfortable.

"Wings ? You didn't order wings " Jay asked confused .

"I'll take ranch with my wings , thank you " Bey said as Jay smacked his lips and walked away to go grab the food from the delivery chef and somehow produce the wings she asked for last minute

"I'll take ranch with my wings , thank you " Bey said as Jay smacked his lips and walked away to go grab the food from the delivery chef and somehow produce the wings she asked for last minute .

"Mommy " Bey heard .

Bey conjured the last bit of patience she had in her body and smiled at her eight year old

Bey conjured the last bit of patience she had in her body and smiled at her eight year old .

"Yes baby ?" Bey asked as she sat up .

"Your phone was ringing" Blue said holding it up .

Beyoncé vaguely remembered giving her her phone to play with but she ignored it when she saw the screen was cracked .

"What happened to my phone ?" Bey asked reaching for it .

"Rumi threw it because I said it was my turn " Blue shrugged .

"You have your own phone -"

"Don't you want to know who called ?" Blue asked cutting her off . She didn't see her dad around to come save her while her mom yelled so all she could do was stall and she's quite sure her mom would be interested in who was calling her phone .