Broken Toys

"Am I getting a toy ?" Blue Asked as her father opened the door for her .

Jay around at the glistening diamonds and other rare priceless encased jewelry before looking back at her

Jay around at the glistening diamonds and other rare priceless encased jewelry before looking back at her . He had his baby spoiled if she thought this was a toy store , like what the hell ?

"I'll get you another charm for your bracelet later , but now we're here for mommy . Remember what we talked about in the car ?" Jay asked as he lead her to the back of the store where he'd be meeting a special jeweler that would help create the perfect ring for him .

"Oh yeah her " Blue shaded as she slowed her pace down , her eyes stuck on a few necklaces in particular.

"Ohh Daddy , how about instead of a ring you get me and her matching necklaces ? This one has my name on it ?" Blue Asked as she tapped her little press on nail against the cool glass like the sign clearly didn't say "No Touching" .

Jay looked down at his hand being tugged before his eyes followed her finger . He didn't come here for a damn necklace , matching ones at that but if it had her name on it he'd get it for her . It was very rare to find things with her name on it because who else named their child after a crayon ? Well a tree-Nevermind

"It doesn't say anything baby " Jay said as he grabbed her hand again so she'd get up off the floor . Maybe letting her pick a white dress wasn't the best idea but he just wanted to get her out of the house as quietly and quickly as possible .

"It had Blue sapphires in the middle " Blue said . "Thought it said Blue , sorry daddy " Blue shrugged as Jay lead her to the couches by the showing room.

"Well I'm gonna act like these chairs have your name it , don't move okay " Jay said as he picked her up and sat her down .

Blue Waited until her dad got about halfway to the door to call him

Blue Waited until her dad got about halfway to the door to call him .

"Are you going to bring the ring out for me ? You said I was your little helper , plus someone could kidnap me out here " Blue said looking around the empty store . "You'd have to get mommy more than a ring to get her to not be-"