Check Up

Michelle tapped her pen against the blue cardboard looking back and forth between her phone to a scripture she knew by Heart , but for some reason couldn't get straight

Michelle tapped her pen against the blue cardboard looking back and forth between her phone to a scripture she knew by Heart , but for some reason couldn't get straight . She had already messed up three times and dumped her entire purse out looking for white purse only to realized no one carried that stuff anymore . After convincing her husband to make a quick trip to the local dollar store to grab the unnecessary item , she realized the white stain would stick out like a sore thumb against the blue paper .

After grabbing two more cards and some more stuffing paper for the bag she was going to fix in the car she swiped her card absent mindedly prepared to leave with what she had when she heard the sound a young girl behind her arguing with sounded like her boyfriend .

She wasn't trying to be nosy , all she intended to do was look at the girl and make sure she was okay under the impression that she was just checking to make sure she didn't leave anything behind on the counter but when she saw two identical faced toddlers with snotty noses with no shoes on their feet and unkempt clothing she couldn't help but shake her head.

Her eyes went straight to the girl to look over her outfit and hair to see if she looked just as tattered and abandoned but she found no such conclusions . Her knotless braids were freshly done , she knew fresh braids when she saw them .

Her scalp was still slightly red and her parts were crisp she could practically smell the Shine and Jam in the air .

On her feet were a pair of yeezy slides to accommodate her fresh white pedicure that matched her mile long nails that were heavy with designs and 3D pieces that couldn't have been cheap.

A designer bag on her shoulder much too small to be a diaper bag held a few diapers from what she could see , a baby on her hip that was clad in a diaper heavy with urine his little hand in mouth as he stared back at her with wide eyes while he suckled .

But more unsettling , in her belly was another child .