Relax

Bey winced as she watched her husband undo the straps of her six inch stilettos she had she had worn the entire night for show

Bey winced as she watched her husband undo the straps of her six inch stilettos she had she had worn the entire night for show .

What started off as a show turned into torture as she realized she wasn't going to have a chance to sit down the anytime soon .

For hours she met and greeted friends , fans , people she didn't know , paps .

"Why do you do this to yourself ?"Jay asked as he rested her reddened swollen feet in his lap .

The design of the straps that held her foot in the shoe were still etched into her skin , a side sign of how uncomfortable they must've Been .

After rotating her ankles a time for good measure he grabbed the small pool of steaming hot water and threw a towel over his shoulder so he could dry and lotion her feet when they were done soaking , a ritual he was having to do more and more as she refused to stop wearing the shoes she claimed were worth the struggle .

As long as he'd known her she had been a certified country girl , choosing to go barefoot whenever she could and pushing the boundaries she was at a fancier establishment .

He never complained since she would sometimes run her foot up and down his leg under the table and close to his di-

"Don't make me answer that"Bey sighed as she felt his hands start to kneed the tender flesh of her sore foot , digging in places she didn't even know existed .

"Wait , go down some"Bey said as she closed her and moved down further so it would be raise for him , throwing her head back when his thumb came into contact with the spot she was hoping he'd reach .

When his fingers ghosted a knot near her ankle you would've thought he had hit her g-spot , a loud moan escaping her lips .

He started bending and stretching her toes so well she didn't know such ecstasy existed.

Whatever he asked her for in return for this message she would give him , a baby included because this right here was no pull out worthy .

"Fuck" Bey gasped as he dipped her feet in the scolding water not out of pain but out of pleasure .

The water wrapped around her skin like a glove , the jets beating the spots he missed as she continued to squirm in her seat verbally letting him know how good this felt .

Jay was trying his best not to let her affect his mood .

She was obviously in pain but he was still a man and his brain couldn't decipher the reasons for her moaning , all his second head knew was that his wife was being pleasured .