Munchie

"Jay "Bey whispered frantically as she shook his shoulder

"Jay "Bey whispered frantically as she shook his shoulder . She was still getting used to sharing a bed with him and learning his sleeping habits.

So far she learned that he didn't like being woken up from a good sleep , he liked the left side closest to the door even though that meant she had to crawl over him to go to the bathroom , and that he preferred when she went to bed in nothing but the panties he bought her .

To barely have any fabric they were so expensive but she didn't complain . It was cold as hell since he turned the air conditioner up sweating it was too hot in here . He looked at her like she was crazy when she suggested they just not cuddle to keep the body heat down so he made sure it an icebox in here so she would lay up under him . After throwing on one of his shirts she happily complied throwing one leg around him that she was more comfortable.

He must've been tired because he didn't even notice she had gotten from under him and was just now coming back to bed .

"Shawn" Bey said even louder waking him up this time .

"Hmm Whats wrong ?"He Asked groggily . Gus eyes were still closed but he was reaching for her . When he didn't feel her he opened and eyes and turned over to see the lamp she had on for God knows how long on temporarily blinding him .

"Why is munchie in the bed ?"Jay asked as he sat up and looked at the old dog that looked mighty comfortable in a place he knew he wasn't supposed to be .

He didn't mind her dog at all . Not when he bought it for her , not when she moved it in with them , not even when he chewed through several of his shoes , but one thing he couldn't stand was when was the dog sleeping in the bed with them but Bey was always trying it .

She claimed he was just used to doing it when she stayed by herself which was fine since he would simply move the dog to the floor as soon as he felt her breathing even .

"I think something's wrong with him "Bey said sadly as she rubbed his fur frowning at her unresponsive he was . It usually only took one good rub for him to be jumping up and down and running up and down the bed circling the pillows before he settled on the most comfortable spot which he deemed was Jay's side .

Bey used to try to hurry up and push him off when Jay came but it was obvious with all the dog hair that he had played in their bed or even napped with her .