The Will

"Why are you still up?" Jay yawned as he flipped on the lights bathing the once darkened room with light that burned Bey's eyes as she tried to refocus on her thoughts

"Why are you still up?" Jay yawned as he flipped on the lights bathing the once darkened room with light that burned Bey's eyes as she tried to refocus on her thoughts .

"What does it look like I'm doing?"Bey answered smartly as she continued to write in a pace only she could accomplish and her writing still be legible . It hurt his worst just to think about scribbling that fast but that's one unique thing he loved about her . One thing he didn't like was how fast she caught attitudes , especially when he came to her with good intentions like now .

Something was bothering her deeply by the way her eyebrows were kissing each other and her face was in a slight scowl as her amber eyes trailed the Ceiling, her pen dragging across the paper every time she came up with a new idea .

Jay took a seat on the edge of the desk not really sure at what proximity she was comfortable with . At the moment she may have been tense but he could sense some of the harsh feeling melt away as she unintentionally leaned closer to where she felt his body heat , two magnets in a ill lit room .

"It's not a diss track or anything ?" He joked never able to forget the first time he heard lemonade , her therapy project for their marriage counseling . She was more into making videos and journal entries when she wanted to express herself , but he's glad she chose the other route . For one music was her life , and secondly he wouldn't be able to stand seeing her cry on video. He'd witnessed enough of that in person around that time and it still haunted him . You ever know you were the reason behind someone's tears ? Yeah it wasn't worth it .

When her face remained stoic he began to grow worried , only relaxing at the dull sounds of her  voice and the fact that as close as she looked to tears she wasn't there yet

When her face remained stoic he began to grow worried , only relaxing at the dull sounds of her  voice and the fact that as close as she looked to tears she wasn't there yet .

"It's my will"she said so calmly he almost asked her to repeat it .

"A will ? Isn't that for old people who don't plan on being here much longer ? You trying to die on me ?"He Asked . "Whatever happened to forever young?"he continued to ramble . The fact that she hadn't cracked a smile or at least showed a hint of humor was sending him over the edge . Without Beyoncé there was no him and that was just that .