Vulnerable

"You're Mom ?" Jay asked when he felt the vibration of his girlfriends phone again

"You're Mom ?" Jay asked when he felt the vibration of his girlfriends phone again . He told her a million times he read somewhere that putting your phone in your bra caused cancer but she insisted on doing it anyway .

Bey reached down to pull it and see who it was . When he saw her down he felt guilt creep back in over making her miss a press day because he couldn't let her go yesterday. He literally couldn't explain what came over him when she was packing but now he felt bad . Her dad was probably chewing her ass out over missing a chance at promoting the movie and making him look bad .

She was a grown woman but as far as business went her father still ran things . Maybe one day she'd break away and manage herself the way he knew she could but right now she felt dependent and he couldn't even be mad at her because he was in the same boat .

Literally ...

Bey felt him attempt to pull away and carefully used her upper body strength to pull herself up so that he was in between her legs while she sat on the edge close to the glass that kept them from falling overboard , her calf's wrapping his butt as she laid his head back on her chest , her heart beat his lullaby .

Without even thinking she started the soothing motion of rubbing his scalp with her nails alternating between her acrylics and her soft palm .

"Stop trying to move before I sit on you " Bey Warned not realizing how tempting that sounded .

Last night they had what he would describe as their most intimate sexual experience . He didn't get his nut and he didn't even care , he was more pleased with the conversation they had while seated across from each other in the tub and how opened she allowed him to be while he laid his head on her chest and they discussed their childhoods in depths to see what they had in common and what made them different .

She got naked , but only because he had undressed her and tossed her towel with the rest of the clothes he had threw out of her suitcase when he threw his fit .

He wanted to see her body , he wanted to hard , he wanted to fuck the shit out of her and get his anger out but there she lay looking up at him like a child .