Virgin Club

Bey gathered her books as soon as the bell rang before remembering that her choir had asked her to stay behind most likely to talk her into doing the solo she had been avoiding .

She sang enough with her group outside of school , she didn't really want to sing to her full potential in school but one day he caught her singing to herself and immediately asked why she was holding back and has been bugging her every since to take the lead in their schools competition next week .

She didn't even know if she'd be going let alone singing .

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Are you Beyoncé ?" Bey heard from behind her .

She easily recognized the girl as Diamond , the girl that stood on her row . She could sing but her attitude was pretty rotten . She had no idea why she was even talking to her but she could almost guarantee that it was something negative .

"Yeah " Bey shrugged .

"You date lyndall right ?" She asked smirking .

"I mean ... yeah " Bey stuttered .

"Girl it's okay , your secret is safe with me . We were all team virgin at one point of time . There's nothing be ashamed of -"

"Who said I was a virgin ?" Bey asked confused

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Who said I was a virgin ?" Bey asked confused . Since when did sexuality and romance become a public topic for strangers to discuss ? Yes , she had planned on waiting for marriage and was way too focused on her music career right now to ever do anything to jeopardize that , and a baby would definitely do that .

She wasn't knocking the girls who were doing it , but it was her personal preference to wait it out and she didn't have to explain that to anyone , especially a girl she barely knew outside of chorus .

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.