Third Ward

Bey laid on her side with a cool pillow tucked snugly in her arms and her backside pressed formula against her boyfriends chest and Shawn Jr

Bey laid on her side with a cool pillow tucked snugly in her arms and her backside pressed formula against her boyfriends chest and Shawn Jr. as she tried to go to sleep . She counted sheep , stacks , the number of Grammys and records she sold and she still couldn't get her now makeup free eyelids to even droop so she rest them .

She partially blamed the discomfort on being in a place , somewhere far away from her actual bed and source of comfort . Jay tried his best to make her feel at home , changing the bed lining to something close to the ones she had and making sure her toiletries and favorite foods were here and ready to be used. He even lit the scented candles she kept around her house to calm her which was a lot considering that he hated both shopping and the scent of candles in general .

Usually she'd be on top or underneath him at this point but the city on New York was a whole different type of hot , so hot that he better be glad she even got this close to him and his body heat and that she wore her hair was in its natural state because if she would've sweated her press or leaveout she was throwing hands . Houston was hot but sooo much different . Must've been all the hot breath in Brooklyn that was raising the temperature. Everyone in their mama mama lived in this bitch and here she was , an extra soul in the city that didn't sleep .

But she was gift to city and people liked her here. As soon as they walked to the basketball courts today to see where he used to Play as a kid she guessed the men here were big fans because they started whistling and calling her name and asking he to come over . She rarely encountered male fans so of course she was going to head over until she felt herself being pulled in the direction.

"I thought we were going to hoop?" Bey Asked remembering the term he used the street sport whole looking up at him and pointing with her arms crossed .

"Wanna Get something to eat?" He said knowing that her favorite hobby next to singing

"Wanna Get something to eat?" He said knowing that her favorite hobby next to singing . Watching her doing her little happy dance almost made him crack a smile but no one in New York smiled and he was trying go teach her goofy ass to mug , even sitting down in the mirror until she got it right but as soon as she hit the streets everyone was  her friend .