Partition

"Mama !" Solange yelled out like she didn't have any sense .

"I know you see her sleep " Bey said rolling her eyes as she rocked her daughter in her arms .

"With her eyes open Bey ? She's been awake " Solange laughed as Bey looked down and saw that Blue was indeed awake and playing with the bracelet she had on .

"Oh , well you shouldn't be yelling like you don't have no damn sense " Bey said as she turned Blue around so she could see her aunt .

"What girl ?" Tina asked as she walked in drying her hand with some paper towel

"What girl ?" Tina asked as she walked in drying her hand with some paper towel . This girl was always hollering like she didn't have any damn sense .

"Bey cussed m me out " Solange snitched .

"I know you didn't call me all the in here for this? If my cornbread burns-"

"Bey has a new song she wants to play for you " Solange said smirking as she hopped out of her seat so Bey couldn't grab her .

"I get first listen ?" Tina asked excitedly as she sat down . She was so happy her kids gave her previews of their projects so she could feel all exclusive . She was the mother of Beyoncé Giselle Knowles Carter and Solange and deserved all that Came with the title which included being the first to hear new music . Just another perk of being of being the mother of two legends .

Bey cocked her head to the side trying to figure out what the hell her sister was talking about . Mentally she went through every song of her new album she had decided to name after herself before her eyes bulged .

"No I don't mama " Bey said getting up in a hurry

"No I don't mama " Bey said getting up in a hurry . "She's just playing . I played the first few songs for you yesterday when we in the studio remember ?" Bey asked hoping her mom would just let it go .

"There's a fourth song " Solange said whipping out her iPhone .

"Bitch I will kill you " Bey mouthed to Solange as she used Blue as a cover up so her mom couldn't see her cussing her out . 

"Do it then " Solange teased as she entered her code and went straight to the song she was looking for .

Bey tried to think of a reason why her sister would do something like this but she couldn't come up with anything she'd done to her recently .